To calculate when you will receive an item, you need to consider the availability of the items you are ordering as well as the shipping option you select.
Torah cases and special orders time delivery please contact email@example.com
Website lists Judaica items availability as 5-10 business days. Using EMS shipping for these items will take between 7-10 business days. This means you can expect the shipment to be delivered between 10-17 business days after placing the order.
the shipment is calculated to be sure that the items arrives on time
1. Returns on full price merchandise must be made within 17
days of purchase.
2. All products must be unused and undamaged, in original boxes and
with all accessories to ensure a full credit. A refund may be refused if
it does not comply with this policy.
3. Items that have been personalized by engraving are non
returnable. Shipping costs (even if included in the displayed price) and gift
wrapping costs are non-refundable.
4. In the case of shipping damages, please contact Mr Javier
5. You must notify Mr Javier firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a
return number and shipping information before you return the item. Items
returned without a returns number will not be processed.
6. If the item is returned from outside Israel you must mark the
parcel "Returned goods" so that it does not incur unnecessary delays
7. You are responsible for arranging insurance on the item. You are
responsible for the cost of the shipment of the item.
8. Upon receipt of the item, you will be refunded the purchase
price. Shipping by registered airmail is included in the displayed price. When
you return the item you will receive a refund less the shipping costs, gift
wrapping costs (if relevant) and a $22 administration charge.